From Aaron Cody <ac...@hexiscyber.com>
Subject Re: the contrib folder
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 19:35:23 GMT
never mind .. I think I just found it in contrib/addons/package/rpm

From:  Aaron Cody <acody@hexiscyber.com>
Date:  Friday, September 6, 2013 12:22 PM
To:  "ambari-user@incubator.apache.org" <ambari-user@incubator.apache.org>
Subject:  the contrib folder

so I've been adding things to the nagios plugin in the contrib folder, but
the modified plugin isn't making it to the nagios that ambari installs..
I'm thinking you folks built nagios and it's just pulling it down from your
yum repo every timeĀŠ without my additions of course.
So I guess I need to rebuild the nagios rpm to include my changes?

Q: how did you build nagios? (and ganglia for that matter) .. is there an
rpm build script somewhere?

TIA