incubator-ambari-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From AnilKumar B <akumarb2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I am facing issues while using ambari for hadoop installtions
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 18:04:06 GMT
Hi Siddharth,

How can I check exact ambari-server version?

In ambari.repo it is mentioned as 1.x, and below paths we have 1.2.0,
1.2.1, 1.3.0, 1.3.2

[root@xyz HDPLocal]# pwd
/var/lib/ambari-server/resources/stacks/HDPLocal
[root@xyz HDPLocal]# ls
1.2.0  1.2.1  1.3.0  1.3.2




Thanks & Regards,
B Anil Kumar.


On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 10:27 PM, Siddharth Wagle <swagle@hortonworks.com>wrote:

> Hi Anil,
>
> Looking at this log statement, "08:59:15,984  WARN ActionManager:128 - The
> task 7 is not in progress, ignoring update", hints that the task has timed
> out on the server but the agent sent a command report after the task timed
> out. These was a fix for these in the 1.2.5, where he puppet task would be
> killed after timeout.
>
> Could you please provide the server and agent versions that you are
> running?
>
> Best Regards,
> Sid
>
>
> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 7:58 AM, Sumit Mohanty <smohanty@hortonworks.com>wrote:
>
>> Anil,
>>
>> Did the command/task eventually time out? Were you able to retry after
>> that?
>>
>> Can you check
>>
>> From: xiong <casic_2010@126.com>
>> Reply-To: <ambari-user@incubator.apache.org>
>> Date: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 6:11 AM
>> To: <ambari-user@incubator.apache.org>
>> Subject: Re:Re: I am facing issues while using ambari for hadoop
>> installtions
>>
>>  what about your ambari-agent's configure(locate in
>> /etc/ambari-agent/conf/ambari-agent.ini)?
>>
>>
>>
>> At 2013-09-10 19:00:11,"AnilKumar B" <akumarb2010@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Can anyone help me in resolving this?  From ambari-agent's log, all of
>> them kept into queue and it's saying no command received from server.
>>
>>
>> Thanks & Regards,
>> B Anil Kumar.
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 2:46 PM, AnilKumar B <akumarb2010@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> I am trying to set up 5 node cluster with Ambari. And install progress
>>> on ambari-server UI is always 3%. It's not at all progressing.
>>>
>>> May I know, what could be the issues? Please find the below logs:
>>>
>>> 1) Ambari-server log:
>>>
>>> 08:59:15,982  INFO HeartBeatHandler:113 - Received heartbeat from host,
>>> hostname=osvm-122-12002.os1.stratus.slc.ebay.com,
>>> currentResponseId=982, receivedResponseId=982
>>> 08:59:15,984  WARN ActionManager:128 - The task 7 is not in progress,
>>> ignoring update
>>> 08:59:15,985  INFO AgentResource:109 - Sending heartbeat response with
>>> response id 983
>>>
>>> 2) Ambari-agent's log:
>>> INFO 2013-09-10 08:59:02,045 Controller.py:180 - No commands sent from
>>> the Server.
>>> INFO 2013-09-10 08:59:07,051 Heartbeat.py:70 - Sending heartbeat with
>>> response id: 911 and timestamp: 1378828747050. Command(s) in progress:
>>> True. Components mapped: True
>>> INFO 2013-09-10 08:59:07,140 ActionQueue.py:82 - Adding STATUS_COMMAND
>>> for service HBASE of cluster base to the queue.
>>> INFO 2013-09-10 08:59:07,156 ActionQueue.py:82 - Adding STATUS_COMMAND
>>> for service ZOOKEEPER of cluster base to the queue.
>>> INFO 2013-09-10 08:59:07,177 ActionQueue.py:82 - Adding STATUS_COMMAND
>>> for service HDFS of cluster Hbase to the queue.
>>> INFO 2013-09-10 08:59:07,194 ActionQueue.py:82 - Adding STATUS_COMMAND
>>> for service MAPREDUCE of cluster base to the queue.
>>> INFO 2013-09-10 08:59:07,211 ActionQueue.py:82 - Adding STATUS_COMMAND
>>> for service HBASE of cluster base to the queue.
>>> INFO 2013-09-10 08:59:07,229 ActionQueue.py:82 - Adding STATUS_COMMAND
>>> for service GANGLIA of cluster base to the queue.
>>> INFO 2013-09-10 08:59:07,233 Controller.py:180 - No commands sent from
>>> the Server.
>>> INFO 2013-09-10 08:59:12,239 Heartbeat.py:70 - Sending heartbeat with
>>> response id: 912 and timestamp: 1378828752239. Command(s) in progress:
>>> True. Components mapped: True
>>> INFO 2013-09-10 08:59:12,542 Controller.py:180 - No commands sent from
>>> the Server.
>>> INFO 2013-09-10 08:59:17,549 Heartbeat.py:70 - Sending heartbeat with
>>> response id: 913 and timestamp: 1378828757548. Command(s) in progress:
>>> True. Components mapped: True
>>> INFO 2013-09-10 08:59:17,563 Controller.py:180 - No commands sent from
>>> the Server.
>>> INFO 2013-09-10 08:59:22,569 Heartbeat.py:70 - Sending heartbeat with
>>> response id: 914 and timestamp: 1378828762568. Command(s) in progress:
>>> True. Components mapped: True
>>> INFO 2013-09-10 08:59:22,582 Controller.py:180 - No commands sent from
>>> the Server.
>>> INFO 2013-09-10 08:59:27,587 Heartbeat.py:70 - Sending heartbeat with
>>> response id: 915 and timestamp: 1378828767587. Command(s) in progress:
>>> True. Components mapped: True
>>> INFO 2013-09-10 08:59:27,600 Controller.py:180 - No commands sent from
>>> the Server.
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>> B Anil Kumar.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>> NOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity
>> to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential,
>> privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
>> of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
>> any printing, copying, dissemination, distribution, disclosure or
>> forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
>> received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately
>> and delete it from your system. Thank You.
>
>
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> NOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity
> to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential,
> privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
> of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
> any printing, copying, dissemination, distribution, disclosure or
> forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
> received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately
> and delete it from your system. Thank You.
>

Mime
View raw message