From Michael Harp <m...@mikeharp.com>
Subject Re: Ambari and Hue
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 01:01:51 GMT
I hit this issue as well, turned out to be a typo in the HortonWorks
instructions.

 <name>mapred.jobtracker.plugins</name>
  <value>org.apache.hadoop.thriftfs.ThriftJobTrackerPlugin</value>

Should be:
  <name>mapreduce.jobtracker.plugins</name>
  <value>org.apache.hadoop.thriftfs.ThriftJobTrackerPlugin</value>

Mike