From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject Running multiple HMasters on Ambari-provisioned cluster
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:46:39 GMT
Hello all,

I have a silly question regarding HBase on Ambari-provisioned cluster. I understand that at
this time there are no other ways except for API calls to move/edit services once cluster
was created. If I wanted to run multiple HMaster services, do I manually have to start the
service on another server and keep that in mind when I stop all of services on the cluster?
Is that functionality coming in the future?

Artem Ervits
New York Presbyterian Hospital