From Tom Beerbower <tbeerbo...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: ambari just for monitoring?
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 20:07:43 GMT
You could look at the resource providers in the
org.apache.ambari.server.controller.gsinstaller package.  They basically
read the cluster definition from an artifact of the gsInstaller
(gsInstaller-hosts.txt).  The default metrics providers are still used
for monitoring through Ganglia and JMX.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE