From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari Cluster Install Automation
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 05:22:24 GMT
You can get the details on the API at
https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/trunk/ambari-server/docs/api/v1/index.
md.

-Sumit

From:  Sumit Mohanty <smohanty@hortonworks.com>
Date:  Wednesday, July 31, 2013 10:20 PM
To:  <ambari-user@incubator.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: Ambari Cluster Install Automation

Ambari APIs do not support the manifest yet. Meanwhile, you can use the
current Ambari API to perform a completely automated install. You can
capture the API calls while you go through the wizard to see what steps are
needed. Otherwise, I can provide you a list of API calls needed for a basic
cluster install.

-Sumit