From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari Cluster Install Automation
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 05:20:59 GMT
Ambari APIs do not support the manifest yet. Meanwhile, you can use the
current Ambari API to perform a completely automated install. You can
capture the API calls while you go through the wizard to see what steps are
needed. Otherwise, I can provide you a list of API calls needed for a basic
cluster install.

-Sumit

From:  Yusaku Sako <yusaku@hortonworks.com>
Date:  Wednesday, July 31, 2013 9:42 PM
To:  <ambari-user@incubator.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: Ambari Cluster Install Automation

Hello Gordon,

You may be interested in the work going on at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-1783 (Specification for a
cluster blueprint consumable by Ambari).
The idea is to be able to create a specification for the cluster (aka
"cluster blueprint") as a json file that is fed to an Ambari API endpoint to
deploy a cluster.

Yusaku