From youpeng yang <stanleyyang1...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Permission denied
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 04:51:45 GMT
Hi All

   Could  anybody  help me . Any suggestions will  be appreciated。

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: youpeng yang <stanleyyang1987@gmail.com>
Date: 2013/8/10
Subject: Permission denied
To: ambari-user@incubator.apache.org

Hi All

   I am trying the ambari.the installaion goes well.
   I get stuck with the registration when it comes up the error log
    Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).

  Also check the /var/log/ambari-server/ambari-server.log .

    INFO:root:BootStrapping hosts ['192.168.1.150']using
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_server cluster primary OS: redhat6
with user 'root' sshKey File /var/run/ambari-server/bootstrap/1/sshKey
password File null using tmp dir /var/run/ambari-server/bootstrap/1 ambari:
Hadoop; ambari version: 1.3.0
    INFO:root:Running scp command scp -o ConnectTimeout=60 -o BatchMode=yes
-o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -i /var/run/ambari-server/bootstrap/1/sshKey
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_server/os_type_check.sh
root@192.168.1.150:/tmp/os_type_check1376134137.sh
INFO:root:scp
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_server/os_type_check.sh done for
host 192.168.1.150, exitcode=1

   According to the above log, it will copy the os_type_check.sh to
root@192.168.1.150 through scp.
   However,  the scp  i option  needs the identity_file
-/var/run/ambari-server/bootstrap/1/sshKey , the sshKey does not exist
under the directory  /var/run/ambari-server/bootstrap/1/.

  So My question is :Why the sshKey does not exist., I pass the ssh Private
key the Web page localhost:8080/#/installer/step2
, but it is not used as the sshKey which I suppose that.
     How to fix the error?

Regards