From Christian Smith <christ...@greenbutton.com>
Subject Local repositories not being used
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 04:10:27 GMT
Hi,

I've been using Ambari 1.2.4 and having some trouble with 'local repos'.
 Everything is fine on the ambari-server and I've updated the following
with my local repo:

/var/lib/ambari-server/resources/stacks/HDPLocal/1.3.0/repos/repoinfo.xml

The agents are installed/configured using password-less SSH, this works
fine.

What I've noticed is that whenever I attempt to install services via the
web UI wizard, the agents receive the regular HDP-1.3.0 repo, not the
HDPLocal-1.3.0 repo.

So my question is, where is the repo specified for the cluster?  Is this
the stack selected in the UI wizard?

Any help is appreciated...

Thanks,
Christian