From Mahadev Konar <maha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: HDP cluster takeover
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 06:12:55 GMT
Anisha,
 Thats a good idea. We should discuss this on the jira on what it should
look like in the future and what we can do near term (like enabling
transitions). You mgiht want to take a look at:
 ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/state/svccomphost/ServiceComponentHostImpl.java

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE