From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari Cluster Install Automation
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 04:42:34 GMT
Hello Gordon,

You may be interested in the work going on at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-1783 (Specification for a
cluster blueprint consumable by Ambari).
The idea is to be able to create a specification for the cluster (aka "cluster
blueprint") as a json file that is fed to an Ambari API endpoint to deploy
a cluster.

Yusaku