From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Permission denied
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 06:32:43 GMT
Your question about not able to find
/var/run/ambari-server/bootstrap/*/sshKey...
This is by design.  After Ambari uses it to connect to the target hosts, it
is deleted as we don't want to keep the private key on the Ambari server.
If you "ls" the bootstrap folder _while_ bootstrap is in progress, you will
see the sshKey file that you uploaded via the Web UI.

Yusaku