From Guo Leitao <leitao....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openssl.so: undefined symbol: d2i_ECPKParameters (LoadError)
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2013 09:11:11 GMT
Hi Sumit,

We'd like to use hadoop-2.0.5, and I think only version 1.4.0 can support
this.
>From the jira, I found there are still 20 issues not resolved, what time
will this version released?

2013/8/16 Sumit Mohanty <smohanty@hortonworks.com>

> Hi Leitao,
>
> What you have is the latest from trunk and trunk is usually in flux due to
> active development. A better choice would be to take a stable release such
> as 1.2.4.9 which is the latest. Do you have a constraint to use HDP 1.2.1 -
> if not then use the latest HDP as well.
>
> Anyway, if you can, try deploying with the released 1.2.4 version and see
> if the problem persists. If you cannot start with a clean machine, then you
> may need to clean the packages already deployed by your earlier attempt.
> Let me know if you need a detailed instruction to clean the machine.
>
> Meanwhile, if you can, pls. file a JIRA @
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI detailing the issue when you
> deployed 1.2.1 using trunk.
>
> -Sumit
>

> On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 10:57 PM, Guo Leitao <leitao.guo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sumit, thanks for your help!
>>
>> I got the code from git clone https://
>> git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-ambari.git
>>
>> ambari version is '1.3.0-SNAPSHOT20130816030947'
>>
>> HDP version is HDP 1.2.1
>>
>> please find attatched log files and site-N.pp/Output-NN.txt files.
>>
>> - Leitao
>>

>> 2013/8/16 Sumit Mohanty <smohanty@hortonworks.com>
>>
>>> Unfortunately, I have not come across this error.
>>> Hopefully, someone else in the group can chime in.
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, can you provide some log files.
>>>
>>>    - Agent logs @ /var/log/ambari-agent/ambari-agent.log
>>>    and /var/log/ambari-agent/ambari-agent.out
>>>    - Ambari agent creates a site-N.pp file (at
>>>    /var/lib/ambari-agent/data) for each task it executes – where N is a number
>>>       - Can you share the site-N.pp file that results in this error? If
>>>       you look at the output-N.txt file corresponding to the site-N.pp file you
>>>       will know which one failed. Share the output-N.txt as well.
>>>
>>>  What version/branch of Ambari are you using and what version of HDP are
>>> you deploying?
>>>
>>> Can you also try to deploy the released version of Ambari, say 1.2.4?
>>> The documentation is at -
>>> http://incubator.apache.org/ambari/1.2.4/installing-hadoop-using-ambari/content/index.html
>>>
>>> -Sumit
>>>
>>> From: Guo Leitao <leitao.guo@gmail.com>
>>> Date: Thursday, August 15, 2013 7:25 AM
>>> To: <ambari-user@incubator.apache.org>
>>> Subject: Re: openssl.so: undefined symbol: d2i_ECPKParameters
>>> (LoadError)
>>>
>>> the same version of openssl

>>> openssl-1.0.0-27.el6_4.2.x86_64

Insecure world writable dir /data1 in PATH, mode 040757
/usr/lib/ambari-agent/lib/ruby-1.8.7-p370/lib/ruby/1.8/x86_64-linux/openssl.so: undefined
symbol: d2i_ECPKParameters - /usr/lib/ambari-agent/lib/ruby-1.8.7-p370/lib/ruby/1.8/x86_64-linux/openssl.so
(LoadError)