From Mahadev Konar <maha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: MapReduce Task Machine
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 04:09:29 GMT
Christian as of now thats not available.

We are looking to add more user facing api's but thats sometime in the future (a little further
down the road).

thanks
mahadev

On Aug 20, 2013, at 8:02 PM, Christian Smith <christian@greenbutton.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In the JobTracker UI I'm able to see a 'machine' property for task attempts, e.g. where
the task was executed.  Is it possible to get this information via Ambari API?  I see various
other TaskAttempt info, but not machine.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE