From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject RE: Installing Ambari 1.2.4.9 and hit by https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-2374
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 20:08:11 GMT
On another note, sometimes I get hit with this error as well if I initially remove /etc/oozie/
folder on a reinstall.

org.apache.oozie.service.ServiceException: E0100: Could not initialize service [org.apache.oozie.service.HadoopAccessorService],
could not find action configuration directory: /etc/oozie/conf/action-conf

From: Artem Ervits [mailto:are9004@nyp.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 4:03 PM
To: ambari-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Installing Ambari 1.2.4.9 and hit by https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-2374

Hello all,

I'm running a reinstall of Ambari on a cluster and just ran into the issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-2374.
It says fix was in 1.2.4 but I am running  1.2.4.9 and not sure why this was still happening.
I did compare /tmp folder on a machine that had issues with a machine that didn't and there
were other parameters in fstab on /tmp where it didn't work. Mounting the machine with similar
parameters as the successful machine worked. I also was able to specify which user to use
as sudo in the add host UI, so I am not sure which change exactly did it for me. So just bringing
to your attention.
rpm -qa returns below:
ambari-agent-1.2.4.9-1.x86_64
ambari-log4j-1.2.4.9-1.noarch

Artem Ervits
Artem@nyp.org<mailto:Artem@nyp.org>
New York Presbyterian Hospital

contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are
mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.

Confidential Information subject to NYP's (and its affiliates') information management and
security policies (http://infonet.nyp.org/QA/HospitalManual).