From Chris Westin <cwes...@yahoo.com>
Subject Looking for a speaker for a talk on Hadoop Ops
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:45:51 GMT
Hi, I organize the talks for #lspe, the Bay Area Large-Scale Production Engineering Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Large-Scale-Production-Engineering/ . Every month we have
an evening of talks about subjects of interest to the DevOps, Service Engineering, and Site
Reliability Engineering communities. Please take a look at the meetup site and check the
“Past” tab to see examples of the kinds of events we do. I pick a topic, and then look
for two to four speakers who can talk about it.
For our September event, on Thursday, September 19th (http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Large-Scale-Production-Engineering/events/129859402/),
I’d like to feature talks about Hadoop Ops; I'm particularly interested in getting a talk
about Ambari. Please see the meetup event (via the link) for more details.
If you have some experience with this, and would be willing to give a talk, please contact
me at c w e s t i n @ y a h o o (dot) c o m .
Thanks!
Chris Westin