From Srimanth Gunturi <srima...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Problems with installation and deploying using Ambari
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 15:56:41 GMT
Hi Vivek,

a) Did you change the JRE before of after setup+install? If you changed it
after install, there might ssh keys not in the keystore of the new VM.

b)  When it does go back to installer, which page does it goto, and does it
have values pre-populated?
Also, can you please go to
http://ambari:port/api/v1/persist/CLUSTER_CURRENT_STATUS
and provide the value for "clusterState" key.

c) Ambari agents have /etc/ambari-agent/conf/ambari-agent.ini which points
to server hostname/port. This might have been initialized with 'localhost'
resulting in failure, till it was fixed by removal.

Hope that helped.
Regards,
Srimanth