From Siddharth Wagle <swa...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: need help with adding service to stack
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:54:09 GMT
Hi Aron,

Alternatively, you can install the service using the API after installation
of the cluster. The UI will start showing the new service on the Dashboard.

Final part of Step 3. Adding a New Service to an Existing
Cluster<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Adding+a+New+Service+to+an+Existing+Cluster>

-Sid

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Srimanth Gunturi <srimanth@hortonworks.com