From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject RE: Problem seeing DB2 jars when calling sqoop with Ambari provisioned cluster
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:17:19 GMT
The full error is:

13/07/24 15:07:06 WARN tool.BaseSqoopTool: Setting your password on the command-line is insecure.
Consider using -P instead.
13/07/24 15:07:06 WARN sqoop.ConnFactory: Parameter --driver is set to an explicit driver
however appropriate connection manager is not being set (via --connection-manager). Sqoop
is going to fall back to org.apache.sqoop.manager.GenericJdbcManager. Please specify explicitly
which connection manager should be used next time.
13/07/24 15:07:06 INFO manager.SqlManager: Using default fetchSize of 1000
13/07/24 15:07:06 INFO tool.CodeGenTool: Beginning code generation
13/07/24 15:07:06 ERROR sqoop.Sqoop: Got exception running Sqoop: java.lang.RuntimeException:
Could not load db driver class: com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not load db driver class: com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver
        at org.apache.sqoop.manager.SqlManager.makeConnection(SqlManager.java:636)
        at org.apache.sqoop.manager.GenericJdbcManager.getConnection(GenericJdbcManager.java:52)
        at org.apache.sqoop.manager.SqlManager.execute(SqlManager.java:525)
        at org.apache.sqoop.manager.SqlManager.execute(SqlManager.java:548)
        at org.apache.sqoop.manager.SqlManager.getColumnTypesForRawQuery(SqlManager.java:191)
        at org.apache.sqoop.manager.SqlManager.getColumnTypesForQuery(SqlManager.java:182)
        at org.apache.sqoop.manager.ConnManager.getColumnTypes(ConnManager.java:271)
        at org.apache.sqoop.orm.ClassWriter.getColumnTypes(ClassWriter.java:1235)
       at org.apache.sqoop.orm.ClassWriter.generate(ClassWriter.java:1060)
        at org.apache.sqoop.tool.CodeGenTool.generateORM(CodeGenTool.java:82)
        at org.apache.sqoop.tool.ImportTool.importTable(ImportTool.java:390)
        at org.apache.sqoop.tool.ImportTool.run(ImportTool.java:476)
        at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.run(Sqoop.java:145)
        at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.runSqoop(Sqoop.java:181)
        at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.runTool(Sqoop.java:220)
        at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.runTool(Sqoop.java:229)
        at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.main(Sqoop.java:238)