From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject Re: repo keeps changing
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 13:13:38 GMT
I believe there's a jira to address this. I wrote a short script to delete the remote repo
files. I run it every time I try to install something otherwise I get timeouts because the
servers are in private network.

Artem Ervits
Data Analyst
New York Presbyterian Hospital

From: su kucherova [mailto:su.kucherova@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 08:56 AM
To: ambari-user@incubator.apache.org <ambari-user@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: repo keeps changing

Hi

I a m using ambari 1.2.3
I am not  sure why but but the repo file keep getting modified
HDP.rep and HDP-epe.repo

I have checked the box to say i am using local repo
But when i see the logs i can see blow entries

RepoInstaller.py:51 - Repo List Info u'[{"baseUrl":"http://public-repo-1.hortonworks.com/HDP/centos6/1.x/GA/1.3.0.0","osType":"redhat6","repoId":"HDP-1.3.0","repoName":"HDP"},{"osType":"redhat6","repoId":"HDP-epel","repoName":"HDP-epel","mirrorsList":"http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo\\u003depel-6\\u0026arch\\u003d$basearch"}]'

Why is this happening?

Reagrds
Su