From Brian Jeltema <brian.jelt...@digitalenvoy.net>
Subject incorrect host display for RegionServer
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 13:05:56 GMT
I have a 6-node cluster that I deployed with Ambari. While trying to resolve some code issues,
manually stopped/restarted some HBase RegionServers. Now the 'Hosts' page shows some
nodes with a yellow bullet and the popup says the RegionServer is down in those nodes. However,
those servers are running and all of the other UI components show those servers as being up.
I've restarted the server and all the agents,  with no change. Any suggestions as to cause/fix?

TIA

Brian