From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: problems with upgrade to 1.2.3.7
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 18:30:11 GMT
Glad to know you are unblocked.

From:  Artem Ervits <are9004@nyp.org>
Date:  Friday, June 7, 2013 11:11 AM
To:  "ambari-user@incubator.apache.org" <ambari-user@incubator.apache.org>
Subject:  RE: problems with upgrade to 1.2.3.7

I¹m talking about this Jira
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-2057

From: Artem Ervits [mailto:are9004@nyp.org]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 1:57 PM
To: ambari-user@incubator.apache.org

I upgraded from 1.2.2. Ganglia server would not start, so I did this ³sudo
chkconfig ­del gmetad² and restarted from Ambari. Looks like that did the
trick. Hoping the Jira for native gmond and gmetad will be part of the next
upgrade. Thank you all for your help, reboot did fix everything after all. I
see all of the UIs now. The upgrade actually fixed an issue I had with
webhcat permissions and now that works as well.