From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: problems with upgrade to 1.2.3.7
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 16:54:59 GMT
Artem,

You may need to restart few services.

[From the doc:]
Re-start the Ganglia, Nagios, and MapReduce services. In Ambari Web.

1. Go to the Services View and select each service.
2.
3. Use the Management Header to stop and re-start each service.

Thanks
Sumit
From:  Artem Ervits <are9004@nyp.org>
Date:  Friday, June 7, 2013 9:39 AM
To:  "ambari-user@incubator.apache.org" <ambari-user@incubator.apache.org>
Subject:  problems with upgrade to 1.2.3.7

Hello all, I just upgrade my server and agents to 1.2.3.7 and I noticed that
all UI links are missing. For example: ganglia Web UI says ³:/ganglia²
instead of ³servername/ganglia² and jobtracker says ³:50030² instead of
³servername:50030². Ganglia metrics also shows 404 error Not found where
metrics would show.

Any idea?

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named
recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error or are not
the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender
at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all
copies of this message.  Thank you.