incubator-ambari-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From jbuy0710 <juby0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add service to stack and cluster fail
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 07:37:45 GMT
Hi

It works for me when using a new global config and apply it to the cluster
level.
The steps I find is difference from this reference
https://cwiki.apache.org/AMBARI/adding-a-new-service-to-an-existing-cluster.html

The steps I try are

   - Create new global config


    - curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST -d '{"type":"global"
      ,"tag":"version2",
      "properties":{"gpl_artifacts_download_url":"","gmetad_user":"nobody","hadoop_heapsize":"1024","dfs_datanode_http_address":"50075","syncLimit":"5","zk_user":"zookeeper","fs_checkpoint_size":"0.5","mapred_user":"mapred","dfs_data_dir":"/hadoop/hdfs/data","initLimit":"10","clientPort":"2181","hdfs_user":"hdfs","dfs_name_dir":"/hadoop/hdfs/namenode","hfile_blockcache_size":"0.25","hdfs_log_dir_prefix":"/var/log/hadoop","keytab_path":"/etc/security/keytabs","proxyuser_group":"users","kadmin_pw":"","gmond_user":"nobody","hregion_majorcompaction":"86400000","client_scannercaching":"100","hdfs_enable_shortcircuit_read":"true","kerberos_domain":"
      EXAMPLE.COM
      ","dfs_datanode_failed_volume_tolerated":"0","user_group":"hadoop","hdfs_support_append":"true","nagios_group":"nagios","nagios_web_login":"nagiosadmin","namenode_formatted_mark_dir":"/var/run/hadoop/hdfs/namenode/formatted/","zk_pid_file":"/var/run/zookeeper/zookeeper_server.pid","dfs_exclude":"dfs.exclude","namenode_opt_maxnewsize":"640m","zookeeper_sessiontimeout":"60000","hcat_user":"hcat","zk_log_dir":"/var/log/zookeeper","hbase_conf_dir":"/etc/hbase","regionserver_memstore_lab":"true","dfs_replication":"3","namenode_opt_newsize":"200m","smokeuser":"ambari-qa","hcat_conf_dir":"","nagios_user":"nagios","fs_checkpoint_period":"21600","regionserver_memstore_lowerlimit":"0.35","hbase_hdfs_root_dir":"/apps/hbase/data","apache_artifacts_download_url":"","run_dir":"/var/run/hadoop","hstore_blockingstorefiles":"7","hive_user":"hive","hbase_pid_dir":"/var/run/hbase","security_enabled":"false","hadoop_conf_dir":"/etc/hadoop","hbase_user":"hbase","dfs_datanode_address":"50010","dfs_block_local_path_access_user":"hbase","ganglia_runtime_dir":"/var/run/ganglia/hdp","zk_pid_dir":"/var/run/zookeeper","dfs_datanode_data_dir_perm":"750","fs_checkpoint_dir":"/hadoop/hdfs/namesecondary","nagios_web_password":"admin","dtnode_heapsize":"1024m","tickTime":"2000","hfile_max_keyvalue_size":"10485760","hstore_compactionthreshold":"3","hregion_memstoreflushsize":"134217728","datanode_du_reserved":"1","hadoop_pid_dir_prefix":"/var/run/hadoop","regionserver_memstore_upperlimit":"0.4","hbase_tmp_dir":"/var/log/hbase","java64_home":"/usr/jdk64/jdk1.6.0_31","hbase_log_dir":"/var/log/hbase","oozie_user":"oozie","webhcat_user":"hcat","regionserver_handlers":"30","namenode_heapsize":"1024m","hbase_regionserver_heapsize":"1024m","nagios_contact":"admin1@admin.admin","dfs_include":"dfs.include","dfs_webhdfs_enabled":"false","rrdcached_base_dir":"/var/lib/ganglia/rrds","zk_data_dir":"/hadoop/zookeeper","hstorefile_maxsize":"1073741824","hbase_master_heapsize":"1024m","hregion_blockmultiplier":"2"}}'
      http://10.1.191.21:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari_compare/configurations
   - apply to cluster
      - curl -u admin:admin -i -X PUT -d '{"Clusters": {"desired_config":
      {"type": "global", "tag": "version2"}}}'
      http://10.1.191.21:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari_compare
   - add service
      - curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST -d '{"ServiceInfo":
      {"service_name":"NAGIOS"}}'
      http://10.1.191.21:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari_compare/services
   - add component
      - curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST
      http://10.1.191.21:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari_compare/services/HBASE/components/NAGIOS_SERVER
   - add component to host
      - curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST
      http://10.1.191.21:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari_compare/hosts/ambari2.ambari/host_components/NAGIOS_SERVER
   - Install services
      - curl -u admin:admin -i -X PUT -d '{"ServiceInfo": {"state" :
      "INSTALLED"}}'
      http://10.1.191.21:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari_compare/services/NAGIOS
       - Start services
      - curl -u admin:admin -i -X PUT -d '{"ServiceInfo": {"state" :
      "STARTED"}}'
      http://10.1.191.21:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari_compare/services/NAGIOS


There is still one question.
The following two api call which is prefer?
One is from wiki, and the other is from ambari-server / src / test /
resources / test_api.sh

1.
curl -i -X POST http://localhost:8080/api/v1/clusters/c1/hosts/$AGENT_HOST
/host_components/NAGIOS_SERVER
 2.
curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST -d '{"host_components" :
[{"HostRoles":{"component_name":"NAGIOS_SERVER"}}]}'
http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/hosts?Hosts/host_name=ambariserver.ambari

Thanks


2013/5/30 Yusaku Sako <yusaku@hortonworks.com>

> What you want to do is create a new global config with a new version tag.
>  This global config should have all the existing parameters before adding
> Nagios, plus the new Nagios parameters.
> Then you need to apply this new global config at the cluster level, like
> so: curl -u admin:admin -i -X PUT -d '{"config": {"global": "version2"
> }}'  http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f<http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/services/NAGIOS>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Yusaku
>
>
> On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 12:43 AM, jbuy0710 <juby0710@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> yes , there is no configuration of type "nagios" by default and I create
>> one by using API.
>>
>> curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST -d '{"type": "nagios", "tag": "v1",
>> "properties" : { "nagios_web_password" : "admin","nagios_contact" :
>> "admin@admin.admin","nagios_group" : "nagios","nagios_web_login" :
>> "nagiosadmin","nagios_user" : "nagios"}}'
>> http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/configurations
>>
>>
>> It works for change the properties in nagios.
>> I also try to use global type, but the Configs page for Nagios in UI is
>> still empty , the steps are:
>>
>> curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST -d '{"ServiceInfo":
>> {"service_name":"NAGIOS"}}'
>> http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/services
>>
>> curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST
>> http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/services/NAGIOS/components/NAGIOS_SERVER
>>
>>  curl -u admin:admin -i -X PUT -d '{"config": {"global": "version2" }}'
>> http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/services/NAGIOS
>>
>>  curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST -d '{"host_components" :
>> [{"HostRoles":{"component_name":"NAGIOS_SERVER"}}]}'
>> http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/hosts?Hosts/host_name=ambariserver.ambari
>>
>> curl -u admin:admin -i -X PUT -d '{"ServiceInfo": {"state" :
>> "INSTALLED"}}'
>> http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/services/NAGIOS
>>
>> curl -u admin:admin -i -X PUT -d '{"ServiceInfo": {"state" : "STARTED"}}'
>> http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/services/NAGIOS
>>
>>
>>
>> 2013/5/29 Yusaku Sako <yusaku@hortonworks.com>
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> stacks2 is the API that you should be using.  It conforms to the Ambari
>>> API framework ("stacks" does not), so you can use subresource expansion,
>>> predicates, partial responses, etc., against "stacks2".  To explore the
>>> API, you can follow the "href" in the API response against the top-level
>>> http://localhost:8080/api/v1/stacks2 call.
>>>
>>> Here's an example:
>>>
>>> http://localhost:8080/api/v1/stacks2/HDP/versions/1.3.0/stackServices/HDFS/configurations?fields=StackConfigurations/*&StackConfigurations/type=hdfs-site.xml
>>>
>>> As for adding Nagios, you used:
>>> curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST -d '{"type": "nagios", "tag": "v1",
>>> "properties" : { "nagios_web_password" : "admin","nagios_contact" :
>>> "admin@admin.admin","nagios_group" : "nagios","nagios_web_login" :
>>> "nagiosadmin","nagios_user" : "nagios"}}'
>>> http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/configurations
>>>
>>> There is no configuration of type "nagios".  The parameters you listed
>>> there need to be added to the configuration of type "global".
>>>
>>> Yusaku
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 7:39 PM, jbuy0710 <juby0710@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> I think you mean  http://localhost:8080/api/v1/stacks<http://localhost:8080/api/v1/stacks2>
>>>>  ?
>>>>
>>>> stacks2 shows the stack name only(HDP and HDPLocal) , stacks shows
>>>> services and components and other information.
>>>>
>>>> Best Regards
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 2013/5/29 Siddharth Wagle <swagle@hortonworks.com>
>>>>
>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>
>>>>> Could you please verify that the stack definition to which you added
>>>>> the new service is the stack definition used by Ambari?
>>>>> GET api call: http://localhost:8080/api/v1/stacks2
>>>>>
>>>>> This exception seems to be generated if stack definition is
>>>>> incomplete. We should be throwing a proper exception in this situation.
>>>>> Also, the server needs to be restarted after changing the stack info.
>>>>>
>>>>> -Sid
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 10:13 PM, Mahadev Konar <
>>>>> mahadev@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>  Can you elaborate on what service you are trying to add? I am not
>>>>>> sure I understand the scenario fully? If you are just trying to use API's,
>>>>>> take a look at
>>>>>>
>>>>>> https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/trunk/ambari-server/docs/api/v1/index.md
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  for the more recent documentation for the API's and also at:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/trunk/ambari-server/src/test/resources/test_api.sh
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  For some examples on how to use them.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> thanks
>>>>>> mahadev
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 11:23 PM, jbuy0710 <juby0710@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi, I have some questions about adding services to Ambari
>>>>>>> (1.2.3.6-1) .
>>>>>>> According to the following two pages , I want to add service by
>>>>>>> using API.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 1. Adding a New Service to an Existing Cluster
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/AMBARI/adding-a-new-service-to-an-existing-cluster.html
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 2. Adding a New Service as part of the Stack Definition
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/AMBARI/adding-a-new-service-as-part-of-the-stack-definition.html
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> From 1. , I have encountered a problem.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I tried to install Nagios from api and the service is installed and
>>>>>>> started but In UI the config page for Nagios is empty.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>   Services -> Nagios -> Summary : normal
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>   Services -> Nagios -> Configs : empty , only save and canceled
>>>>>>> button
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> There should be
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> General
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         Nagios Admin password
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         Hadoop Admin email
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         Nagios Admin username
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> =============
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> From 2.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I create the new service directory with its metainfo.xml.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> the content of metainfo.xml :
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> <metainfo>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     <user>root</user>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     <comment>TEST</comment>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     <version>1.0</version>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     <components>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         <component>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>             <name>NAGIOS_SERVER</name>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>             <category>MASTER</category>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         </component>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     </components>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> </metainfo>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> When I use api to add this new service , it shows the following
>>>>>>> error.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> [root@localhost ~]#  curl -u admin:admin -i -X  POST -d
>>>>>>> '{"ServiceInfo": {"service_name":"TEST"}}'
>>>>>>> http://10.1.191.24:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari24/services
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> http://10.1.191.24:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari24/services
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Set-Cookie: AMBARISESSIONID=16vq57v0rbynl1jsgq033nroir;Path=/
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Cache-Control: must-revalidate,no-cache,no-store
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Content-Type: text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Content-Length: 1306
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Server: Jetty(7.6.7.v20120910)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> <html>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> <head>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type"
>>>>>>> content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1"/>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> <title>Error 500 Server Error</title>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> </head>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> <body>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> <h2>HTTP ERROR: 500</h2>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> <p>Problem accessing /api/v1/clusters/ambari24/services. Reason:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> <pre>    Server Error</pre></p>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> <hr /><i><small>Powered by Jetty://</small></i>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> there are two errors in ambari-server.log :
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ======
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ERROR BaseManagementHandler:62 - Caught a runtime exception while
>>>>>>> attempting to create a resource
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.state.ServiceImpl.<init>(ServiceImpl.java:100)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.state.ServiceImpl$$EnhancerByGuice$$cfe777e8.<init>(<generated>)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.state.ServiceImpl$$EnhancerByGuice$$cfe777e8$$FastClassByGuice$$3a5b947.newInstance(<generated>)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.google.inject.internal.cglib.reflect.$FastConstructor.newInstance(FastConstructor.java:40)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.google.inject.internal.ProxyFactory$ProxyConstructor.newInstance(ProxyFactory.java:260)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorInjector.construct(ConstructorInjector.java:85)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorBindingImpl$Factory.get(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:254)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$4$1.call(InjectorImpl.java:978)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:1024)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$4.get(InjectorImpl.java:974)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.google.inject.assistedinject.FactoryProvider2.invoke(FactoryProvider2.java:632)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at $Proxy12.createNew(Unknown Source)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.controller.AmbariManagementControllerImpl.createServices(AmbariManagementControllerImpl.java:359)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ServiceResourceProvider$1.invoke(ServiceResourceProvider.java:91)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ServiceResourceProvider$1.invoke(ServiceResourceProvider.java:88)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.AbstractResourceProvider.createResources(AbstractResourceProvider.java:229)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ServiceResourceProvider.createResources(ServiceResourceProvider.java:88)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ClusterControllerImpl.createResources(ClusterControllerImpl.java:134)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.persistence.PersistenceManagerImpl.create(PersistenceManagerImpl.java:75)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.api.handlers.CreateHandler.persist(CreateHandler.java:36)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.api.handlers.BaseManagementHandler.handleRequest(BaseManagementHandler.java:67)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.BaseRequest.process(BaseRequest.java:100)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.BaseService.handleRequest(BaseService.java:80)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.ServiceService.createServices(ServiceService.java:114)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.JavaMethodInvokerFactory$1.invoke(JavaMethodInvokerFactory.java:60)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider$ResponseOutInvoker._dispatch(AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider.java:205)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:75)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.HttpMethodRule.accept(HttpMethodRule.java:288)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.SubLocatorRule.accept(SubLocatorRule.java:134)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.ResourceClassRule.accept(ResourceClassRule.java:108)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RootResourceClassesRule.accept(RootResourceClassesRule.java:84)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1469)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1400)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1349)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1339)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:416)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:537)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:708)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:652)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1329)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:113)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:45)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:201)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:192)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:160)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:237)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:167)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1300)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.api.AmbariPersistFilter.doFilter(AmbariPersistFilter.java:48)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1300)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:445)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:137)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:559)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:227)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1038)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:374)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:189)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:972)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:135)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:116)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:363)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.handleRequest(AbstractHttpConnection.java:483)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.content(AbstractHttpConnection.java:931)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(AbstractHttpConnection.java:992)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:856)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:240)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:82)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:627)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:51)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:608)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:543)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> =========
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> WARN ServletHandler:514 - /api/v1/clusters/ambari24/services
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.state.ServiceImpl.<init>(ServiceImpl.java:100)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.state.ServiceImpl$$EnhancerByGuice$$cfe777e8.<init>(<generated>)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.state.ServiceImpl$$EnhancerByGuice$$cfe777e8$$FastClassByGuice$$3a5b947.newInstance(<generated>)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.google.inject.internal.cglib.reflect.$FastConstructor.newInstance(FastConstructor.java:40)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.google.inject.internal.ProxyFactory$ProxyConstructor.newInstance(ProxyFactory.java:260)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorInjector.construct(ConstructorInjector.java:85)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorBindingImpl$Factory.get(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:254)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$4$1.call(InjectorImpl.java:978)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:1024)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$4.get(InjectorImpl.java:974)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.google.inject.assistedinject.FactoryProvider2.invoke(FactoryProvider2.java:632)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at $Proxy12.createNew(Unknown Source)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.controller.AmbariManagementControllerImpl.createServices(AmbariManagementControllerImpl.java:359)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ServiceResourceProvider$1.invoke(ServiceResourceProvider.java:91)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ServiceResourceProvider$1.invoke(ServiceResourceProvider.java:88)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.AbstractResourceProvider.createResources(AbstractResourceProvider.java:229)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ServiceResourceProvider.createResources(ServiceResourceProvider.java:88)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ClusterControllerImpl.createResources(ClusterControllerImpl.java:134)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.persistence.PersistenceManagerImpl.create(PersistenceManagerImpl.java:75)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.api.handlers.CreateHandler.persist(CreateHandler.java:36)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.api.handlers.BaseManagementHandler.handleRequest(BaseManagementHandler.java:67)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.BaseRequest.process(BaseRequest.java:100)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.BaseService.handleRequest(BaseService.java:80)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.ServiceService.createServices(ServiceService.java:114)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.JavaMethodInvokerFactory$1.invoke(JavaMethodInvokerFactory.java:60)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider$ResponseOutInvoker._dispatch(AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider.java:205)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:75)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.HttpMethodRule.accept(HttpMethodRule.java:288)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.SubLocatorRule.accept(SubLocatorRule.java:134)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.ResourceClassRule.accept(ResourceClassRule.java:108)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RootResourceClassesRule.accept(RootResourceClassesRule.java:84)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1469)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1400)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1349)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1339)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:416)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:537)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:708)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:652)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1329)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:113)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:45)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:201)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:192)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:160)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:237)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:167)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1300)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.apache.ambari.server.api.AmbariPersistFilter.doFilter(AmbariPersistFilter.java:48)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1300)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:445)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:137)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:559)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:227)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1038)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:374)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:189)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:972)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:135)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:116)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:363)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.handleRequest(AbstractHttpConnection.java:483)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.content(AbstractHttpConnection.java:931)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(AbstractHttpConnection.java:992)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:856)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:240)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:82)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:627)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:51)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:608)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:543)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Is there any step I did incorrect?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Best Regards
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message