From Mahadev Konar <maha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Remove Ambari frontend?
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 15:23:09 GMT
Joaquin,
 I am not sure I understand the question. Do you just want to install
the Ambari Server without any web UI attached? Or do you want to
provision a cluster without the web ui?

If its former it should be easy to setup a config knob to not expose
the web ui. If its latter, there is ongoing work on using API's for
headless provisioning. You might want to look at enhancing the python
ambari client.

Hope that helps.

thanks
mahadev