incubator-ambari-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mahadev Konar <maha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Add service to stack and cluster fail
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 15:43:32 GMT
Hi,
 The api's in ambari-server / src / test / resources / test_api.sh
are more up to date as of now. We should fix the wiki as well, want to
go ahead and fix that?

thanks


On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 12:37 AM, jbuy0710 <juby0710@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> It works for me when using a new global config and apply it to the cluster level.
> The steps I find is difference from this reference
> https://cwiki.apache.org/AMBARI/adding-a-new-service-to-an-existing-cluster.html
>
> The steps I try are
>
> Create new global config
>
> curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST -d '{"type":"global" ,"tag":"version2", "properties":{"gpl_artifacts_download_url":"","gmetad_user":"nobody","hadoop_heapsize":"1024","dfs_datanode_http_address":"50075","syncLimit":"5","zk_user":"zookeeper","fs_checkpoint_size":"0.5","mapred_user":"mapred","dfs_data_dir":"/hadoop/hdfs/data","initLimit":"10","clientPort":"2181","hdfs_user":"hdfs","dfs_name_dir":"/hadoop/hdfs/namenode","hfile_blockcache_size":"0.25","hdfs_log_dir_prefix":"/var/log/hadoop","keytab_path":"/etc/security/keytabs","proxyuser_group":"users","kadmin_pw":"","gmond_user":"nobody","hregion_majorcompaction":"86400000","client_scannercaching":"100","hdfs_enable_shortcircuit_read":"true","kerberos_domain":"EXAMPLE.COM","dfs_datanode_failed_volume_tolerated":"0","user_group":"hadoop","hdfs_support_append":"true","nagios_group":"nagios","nagios_web_login":"nagiosadmin","namenode_formatted_mark_dir":"/var/run/hadoop/hdfs/namenode/formatted/","zk_pid_file":"/var/run/zookeeper/zookeeper_server.pid","dfs_exclude":"dfs.exclude","namenode_opt_maxnewsize":"640m","zookeeper_sessiontimeout":"60000","hcat_user":"hcat","zk_log_dir":"/var/log/zookeeper","hbase_conf_dir":"/etc/hbase","regionserver_memstore_lab":"true","dfs_replication":"3","namenode_opt_newsize":"200m","smokeuser":"ambari-qa","hcat_conf_dir":"","nagios_user":"nagios","fs_checkpoint_period":"21600","regionserver_memstore_lowerlimit":"0.35","hbase_hdfs_root_dir":"/apps/hbase/data","apache_artifacts_download_url":"","run_dir":"/var/run/hadoop","hstore_blockingstorefiles":"7","hive_user":"hive","hbase_pid_dir":"/var/run/hbase","security_enabled":"false","hadoop_conf_dir":"/etc/hadoop","hbase_user":"hbase","dfs_datanode_address":"50010","dfs_block_local_path_access_user":"hbase","ganglia_runtime_dir":"/var/run/ganglia/hdp","zk_pid_dir":"/var/run/zookeeper","dfs_datanode_data_dir_perm":"750","fs_checkpoint_dir":"/hadoop/hdfs/namesecondary","nagios_web_password":"admin","dtnode_heapsize":"1024m","tickTime":"2000","hfile_max_keyvalue_size":"10485760","hstore_compactionthreshold":"3","hregion_memstoreflushsize":"134217728","datanode_du_reserved":"1","hadoop_pid_dir_prefix":"/var/run/hadoop","regionserver_memstore_upperlimit":"0.4","hbase_tmp_dir":"/var/log/hbase","java64_home":"/usr/jdk64/jdk1.6.0_31","hbase_log_dir":"/var/log/hbase","oozie_user":"oozie","webhcat_user":"hcat","regionserver_handlers":"30","namenode_heapsize":"1024m","hbase_regionserver_heapsize":"1024m","nagios_contact":"admin1@admin.admin","dfs_include":"dfs.include","dfs_webhdfs_enabled":"false","rrdcached_base_dir":"/var/lib/ganglia/rrds","zk_data_dir":"/hadoop/zookeeper","hstorefile_maxsize":"1073741824","hbase_master_heapsize":"1024m","hregion_blockmultiplier":"2"}}'
http://10.1.191.21:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari_compare/configurations
>
>
> apply to cluster
>
> curl -u admin:admin -i -X PUT -d '{"Clusters": {"desired_config": {"type": "global",
"tag": "version2"}}}' http://10.1.191.21:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari_compare
>
> add service
>
> curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST -d '{"ServiceInfo": {"service_name":"NAGIOS"}}' http://10.1.191.21:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari_compare/services
>
> add component
>
> curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST http://10.1.191.21:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari_compare/services/HBASE/components/NAGIOS_SERVER
>
> add component to host
>
> curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST http://10.1.191.21:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari_compare/hosts/ambari2.ambari/host_components/NAGIOS_SERVER
>
> Install services
>
> curl -u admin:admin -i -X PUT -d '{"ServiceInfo": {"state" : "INSTALLED"}}' http://10.1.191.21:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari_compare/services/NAGIOS
>
> Start services
>
> curl -u admin:admin -i -X PUT -d '{"ServiceInfo": {"state" : "STARTED"}}' http://10.1.191.21:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari_compare/services/NAGIOS
>
>
> There is still one question.
> The following two api call which is prefer?
> One is from wiki, and the other is from ambari-server / src / test / resources / test_api.sh
>
> 1.
> curl -i -X POST http://localhost:8080/api/v1/clusters/c1/hosts/$AGENT_HOST/host_components/NAGIOS_SERVER
>  2.
> curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST -d '{"host_components" : [{"HostRoles":{"component_name":"NAGIOS_SERVER"}}]}'
 http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/hosts?Hosts/host_name=ambariserver.ambari
>
> Thanks
>
>
> 2013/5/30 Yusaku Sako <yusaku@hortonworks.com>
>>
>> What you want to do is create a new global config with a new version tag.  This global
config should have all the existing parameters before adding Nagios, plus the new Nagios parameters.
>> Then you need to apply this new global config at the cluster level, like so: curl
-u admin:admin -i -X PUT -d '{"config": {"global": "version2" }}'  http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f
>> Hope this helps.
>>
>> Yusaku
>>
>>
>> On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 12:43 AM, jbuy0710 <juby0710@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> yes , there is no configuration of type "nagios" by default and I create one
by using API.
>>>
>>> curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST -d '{"type": "nagios", "tag": "v1", "properties"
: { "nagios_web_password" : "admin","nagios_contact" : "admin@admin.admin","nagios_group"
: "nagios","nagios_web_login" : "nagiosadmin","nagios_user" : "nagios"}}' http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/configurations
>>>
>>>
>>> It works for change the properties in nagios.
>>> I also try to use global type, but the Configs page for Nagios in UI is still
empty , the steps are:
>>>
>>> curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST -d '{"ServiceInfo": {"service_name":"NAGIOS"}}'
http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/services
>>>
>>> curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/services/NAGIOS/components/NAGIOS_SERVER
>>>
>>>  curl -u admin:admin -i -X PUT -d '{"config": {"global": "version2" }}'  http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/services/NAGIOS
>>>
>>>  curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST -d '{"host_components" : [{"HostRoles":{"component_name":"NAGIOS_SERVER"}}]}'
 http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/hosts?Hosts/host_name=ambariserver.ambari
>>>
>>> curl -u admin:admin -i -X PUT -d '{"ServiceInfo": {"state" : "INSTALLED"}}' http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/services/NAGIOS
>>>
>>> curl -u admin:admin -i -X PUT -d '{"ServiceInfo": {"state" : "STARTED"}}' http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/services/NAGIOS
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 2013/5/29 Yusaku Sako <yusaku@hortonworks.com>
>>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> stacks2 is the API that you should be using.  It conforms to the Ambari API
framework ("stacks" does not), so you can use subresource expansion, predicates, partial responses,
etc., against "stacks2".  To explore the API, you can follow the "href" in the API response
against the top-level http://localhost:8080/api/v1/stacks2 call.
>>>>
>>>> Here's an example:
>>>> http://localhost:8080/api/v1/stacks2/HDP/versions/1.3.0/stackServices/HDFS/configurations?fields=StackConfigurations/*&StackConfigurations/type=hdfs-site.xml
>>>>
>>>> As for adding Nagios, you used:
>>>> curl -u admin:admin -i -X POST -d '{"type": "nagios", "tag": "v1", "properties"
: { "nagios_web_password" : "admin","nagios_contact" : "admin@admin.admin","nagios_group"
: "nagios","nagios_web_login" : "nagiosadmin","nagios_user" : "nagios"}}' http://10.1.191.20:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari5f/configurations
>>>>
>>>> There is no configuration of type "nagios".  The parameters you listed there
need to be added to the configuration of type "global".
>>>>
>>>> Yusaku
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 7:39 PM, jbuy0710 <juby0710@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>
>>>>> I think you mean  http://localhost:8080/api/v1/stacks ?
>>>>>
>>>>> stacks2 shows the stack name only(HDP and HDPLocal) , stacks shows services
and components and other information.
>>>>>
>>>>> Best Regards
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> 2013/5/29 Siddharth Wagle <swagle@hortonworks.com>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Could you please verify that the stack definition to which you added
the new service is the stack definition used by Ambari?
>>>>>> GET api call: http://localhost:8080/api/v1/stacks2
>>>>>>
>>>>>> This exception seems to be generated if stack definition is incomplete.
We should be throwing a proper exception in this situation.
>>>>>> Also, the server needs to be restarted after changing the stack info.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -Sid
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 10:13 PM, Mahadev Konar <mahadev@hortonworks.com>
wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>>  Can you elaborate on what service you are trying to add? I am
not sure I understand the scenario fully? If you are just trying to use API's, take a look
at
>>>>>>>  https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/trunk/ambari-server/docs/api/v1/index.md
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  for the more recent documentation for the API's and also at:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/trunk/ambari-server/src/test/resources/test_api.sh
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  For some examples on how to use them.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> thanks
>>>>>>> mahadev
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 11:23 PM, jbuy0710 <juby0710@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi, I have some questions about adding services to Ambari
(1.2.3.6-1) .
>>>>>>>> According to the following two pages , I want to add service
by using API.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> 1. Adding a New Service to an Existing Cluster
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     https://cwiki.apache.org/AMBARI/adding-a-new-service-to-an-existing-cluster.html
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> 2. Adding a New Service as part of the Stack Definition
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     https://cwiki.apache.org/AMBARI/adding-a-new-service-as-part-of-the-stack-definition.html
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> From 1. , I have encountered a problem.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I tried to install Nagios from api and the service is installed
and started but In UI the config page for Nagios is empty.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>   Services -> Nagios -> Summary : normal
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>   Services -> Nagios -> Configs : empty , only save
and canceled button
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> There should be
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> General
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         Nagios Admin password
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         Hadoop Admin email
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         Nagios Admin username
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> =============
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> From 2.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I create the new service directory with its metainfo.xml.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> the content of metainfo.xml :
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> <metainfo>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     <user>root</user>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     <comment>TEST</comment>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     <version>1.0</version>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     <components>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         <component>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>             <name>NAGIOS_SERVER</name>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>             <category>MASTER</category>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         </component>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     </components>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> </metainfo>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> When I use api to add this new service , it shows the following
error.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> [root@localhost ~]#  curl -u admin:admin -i -X  POST -d '{"ServiceInfo":
{"service_name":"TEST"}}' http://10.1.191.24:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari24/services
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> http://10.1.191.24:8080/api/v1/clusters/ambari24/services
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Set-Cookie: AMBARISESSIONID=16vq57v0rbynl1jsgq033nroir;Path=/
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Cache-Control: must-revalidate,no-cache,no-store
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Content-Type: text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Content-Length: 1306
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Server: Jetty(7.6.7.v20120910)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> <html>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> <head>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1"/>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> <title>Error 500 Server Error</title>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> </head>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> <body>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> <h2>HTTP ERROR: 500</h2>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> <p>Problem accessing /api/v1/clusters/ambari24/services.
Reason:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> <pre>    Server Error</pre></p>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> <hr /><i><small>Powered by Jetty://</small></i>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> there are two errors in ambari-server.log :
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> ======
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> ERROR BaseManagementHandler:62 - Caught a runtime exception
while attempting to create a resource
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.state.ServiceImpl.<init>(ServiceImpl.java:100)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.state.ServiceImpl$$EnhancerByGuice$$cfe777e8.<init>(<generated>)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.state.ServiceImpl$$EnhancerByGuice$$cfe777e8$$FastClassByGuice$$3a5b947.newInstance(<generated>)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.google.inject.internal.cglib.reflect.$FastConstructor.newInstance(FastConstructor.java:40)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.google.inject.internal.ProxyFactory$ProxyConstructor.newInstance(ProxyFactory.java:260)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorInjector.construct(ConstructorInjector.java:85)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorBindingImpl$Factory.get(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:254)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$4$1.call(InjectorImpl.java:978)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:1024)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$4.get(InjectorImpl.java:974)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.google.inject.assistedinject.FactoryProvider2.invoke(FactoryProvider2.java:632)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at $Proxy12.createNew(Unknown Source)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.controller.AmbariManagementControllerImpl.createServices(AmbariManagementControllerImpl.java:359)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ServiceResourceProvider$1.invoke(ServiceResourceProvider.java:91)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ServiceResourceProvider$1.invoke(ServiceResourceProvider.java:88)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.AbstractResourceProvider.createResources(AbstractResourceProvider.java:229)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ServiceResourceProvider.createResources(ServiceResourceProvider.java:88)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ClusterControllerImpl.createResources(ClusterControllerImpl.java:134)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.persistence.PersistenceManagerImpl.create(PersistenceManagerImpl.java:75)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.api.handlers.CreateHandler.persist(CreateHandler.java:36)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.api.handlers.BaseManagementHandler.handleRequest(BaseManagementHandler.java:67)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.BaseRequest.process(BaseRequest.java:100)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.BaseService.handleRequest(BaseService.java:80)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.ServiceService.createServices(ServiceService.java:114)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.JavaMethodInvokerFactory$1.invoke(JavaMethodInvokerFactory.java:60)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider$ResponseOutInvoker._dispatch(AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider.java:205)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:75)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.HttpMethodRule.accept(HttpMethodRule.java:288)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.SubLocatorRule.accept(SubLocatorRule.java:134)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.ResourceClassRule.accept(ResourceClassRule.java:108)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RootResourceClassesRule.accept(RootResourceClassesRule.java:84)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1469)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1400)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1349)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1339)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:416)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:537)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:708)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:652)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1329)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     at org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:113)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:45)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:201)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:192)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:160)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:237)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:167)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1300)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.api.AmbariPersistFilter.doFilter(AmbariPersistFilter.java:48)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1300)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:445)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:137)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:559)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:227)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1038)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:374)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:189)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:972)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:135)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:116)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:363)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.handleRequest(AbstractHttpConnection.java:483)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.content(AbstractHttpConnection.java:931)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(AbstractHttpConnection.java:992)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:856)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:240)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:82)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:627)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:51)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:608)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:543)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> =========
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> WARN ServletHandler:514 - /api/v1/clusters/ambari24/services
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.state.ServiceImpl.<init>(ServiceImpl.java:100)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.state.ServiceImpl$$EnhancerByGuice$$cfe777e8.<init>(<generated>)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.state.ServiceImpl$$EnhancerByGuice$$cfe777e8$$FastClassByGuice$$3a5b947.newInstance(<generated>)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.google.inject.internal.cglib.reflect.$FastConstructor.newInstance(FastConstructor.java:40)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.google.inject.internal.ProxyFactory$ProxyConstructor.newInstance(ProxyFactory.java:260)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorInjector.construct(ConstructorInjector.java:85)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorBindingImpl$Factory.get(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:254)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$4$1.call(InjectorImpl.java:978)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:1024)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$4.get(InjectorImpl.java:974)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.google.inject.assistedinject.FactoryProvider2.invoke(FactoryProvider2.java:632)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at $Proxy12.createNew(Unknown Source)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.controller.AmbariManagementControllerImpl.createServices(AmbariManagementControllerImpl.java:359)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ServiceResourceProvider$1.invoke(ServiceResourceProvider.java:91)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ServiceResourceProvider$1.invoke(ServiceResourceProvider.java:88)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.AbstractResourceProvider.createResources(AbstractResourceProvider.java:229)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ServiceResourceProvider.createResources(ServiceResourceProvider.java:88)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ClusterControllerImpl.createResources(ClusterControllerImpl.java:134)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.persistence.PersistenceManagerImpl.create(PersistenceManagerImpl.java:75)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.api.handlers.CreateHandler.persist(CreateHandler.java:36)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.api.handlers.BaseManagementHandler.handleRequest(BaseManagementHandler.java:67)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.BaseRequest.process(BaseRequest.java:100)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.BaseService.handleRequest(BaseService.java:80)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.ServiceService.createServices(ServiceService.java:114)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.JavaMethodInvokerFactory$1.invoke(JavaMethodInvokerFactory.java:60)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider$ResponseOutInvoker._dispatch(AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider.java:205)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:75)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.HttpMethodRule.accept(HttpMethodRule.java:288)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.SubLocatorRule.accept(SubLocatorRule.java:134)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.ResourceClassRule.accept(ResourceClassRule.java:108)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RootResourceClassesRule.accept(RootResourceClassesRule.java:84)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1469)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1400)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1349)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1339)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:416)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:537)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:708)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:652)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1329)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:113)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:45)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:201)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:192)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:160)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:237)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:167)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1300)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.api.AmbariPersistFilter.doFilter(AmbariPersistFilter.java:48)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1300)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:445)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:137)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:559)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:227)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1038)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:374)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:189)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:972)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:135)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:116)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:363)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.handleRequest(AbstractHttpConnection.java:483)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.content(AbstractHttpConnection.java:931)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(AbstractHttpConnection.java:992)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:856)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:240)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:82)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:627)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:51)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:608)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:543)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Is there any step I did incorrect?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Best Regards
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message