From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject Skip smoke tests option
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 18:52:26 GMT
Hello all,

Is there an option during service start to skip smoke tests? It would be nice to have it.
Here's an example, I have an M/R running that is occupying all map slots. Oozie service is
down at the start of the job. I start the Oozie service and it attempts to run a smoke test.
The smoke test will fail. I'll be happy to file a JIRA if it benefits anyone besides me.

Thanks

Artem Ervits
Artem@nyp.org<mailto:Artem@nyp.org>
New York Presbyterian Hospital