From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject RE: problems with upgrade to 1.2.3.7
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 18:11:14 GMT
I'm talking about this Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-2057

From: Artem Ervits [mailto:are9004@nyp.org]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 1:57 PM
To: ambari-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: problems with upgrade to 1.2.3.7

I upgraded from 1.2.2. Ganglia server would not start, so I did this "sudo chkconfig -del
gmetad" and restarted from Ambari. Looks like that did the trick. Hoping the Jira for native
gmond and gmetad will be part of the next upgrade. Thank you all for your help, reboot did
fix everything after all. I see all of the UIs now. The upgrade actually fixed an issue I
had with webhcat permissions and now that works as well.