From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Customize configuration on a specific node
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 16:07:35 GMT
Hi Julien,

Customizing configs on specific hosts is an experimental feature that you
can try out if you are audacious (not yet production ready) by turning on a
flag in one of the files for the web UI.  We will be hardening and
officially releasing this feature in the near future.
You cannot remove a service from a node from the web UI.  Do you want to
file a feature request JIRA for that?

Yusaku