From Julien Naour <julna...@gmail.com>
Subject Customize configuration on a specific node
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 11:53:51 GMT
Hi,
Is it possible to customize a node configuration on a specific node?
I installed a 4-nodes cluster. There is 4 HDD on 3 of my nodes and 3 on the
last.
I can't manage to find a way to change the configuration of my node on this
specific node.
I want to change datanode directories and mapreduce directories on that
specific node
Is there a way to do that ?

An other question : Is it possible to remove a service on a node after you
add it ? I can't manage to find a way to do that.

Regards,

Julien Naour