From Olivier Renault <orena...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: unable to register servers
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 20:38:26 GMT
Clean up yum metadata and try to install snappy-devel manually.
yum clean all
yum install -y snappy-devel

If it does not work, you can try to regenerate your repomd.xml using the
createrepo command. For eg, if your repo has been sync in
/var/www/html/HDP-1.2.1 do:
createrepo /var/www/html/HDP-1.2.1 and then retry to install manually
snappy-devel.

If it still fail, could you paste the output of yum repolist

Thanks,
Olivier

--
Olivier Renault
Solution Engineer - Big Data - Hortonworks, Inc.