From JOAQUIN GUANTER GONZALBEZ <x...@tid.es>
Subject has_key(): expects the first argument to be a hash, got \"\" which is of type String
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 12:58:12 GMT
Hello,

In one of my Ambari installations, I'm getting the following error after during the installation
task of the NameNodes and the DataNodes:

has_key(): expects the first argument to be a hash, got \"\" which is of type String at /var/lib/ambari-agent/puppet/modules/hdp/manifests/init.pp:38

I've taken a look at the Puppet script, but I can't understand where the $configuration variable
is supposed to be defined. The site.pp file which is invoked by the ambari-agent doesn't seem
to define it, and yet it seems someone is instantiating it as the empty string. I am using
the current code in Amabri's trunk. Also, if I run the same script against the HDP version
of Ambari, HDFS gets installed without any problems (and the init.pp script doesn't not contain
any references to the $configuration variable)

Any idea on how to debug this situation or what could be causing it?

Thanks,
Ximo

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica
de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on
the basis of the terms set out at: