From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject Bug?
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:44:33 GMT
Hello all,

I'm trying to document a list of all ports used by Ambari and Hadoop components and looking
at mapred-site.xml file under mapred.job.tracker, I see my jobtracker server name and port
50300, shouldn't it be 50030? My mapred.job.tracker.http.address says servername:50030.

Thanks.

Artem Ervits
Artem@nyp.org<mailto:Artem@nyp.org>
New York Presbyterian Hospital