From Mahadev Konar <maha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari and select versions of services
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 18:00:10 GMT
Hi Artem,
 This should be possible but you will need to build a repo for
yourself that includes those artifacts and then change ambari stack
information in /var/lib/ambari-server/resources/HDP/repos/repoinfo.xml
to point to the repo that you build with that information. If you have
a repo that has these artifacts than its a simple change but if not,
building a repo might require some work. You can take a look at BigTop
to see how to create the rpm artifacts from various hadoop release
versions.

thanks
mahadev