From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Passwordless login from master as well
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 20:58:24 GMT
Hi Ravindranath,

Does this page address what you were looking for?
http://incubator.apache.org/ambari/1.2.1/installing-hadoop-using-ambari/content/ambari-chap1-5-2.html

Also setting up passwordless SSH for the root user is NOT a requirement in
order to get a cluster up and running.
You can install the Ambari agents manually:
http://incubator.apache.org/ambari/1.2.1/installing-hadoop-using-ambari/content/ambari-chap6.html

Yusaku