From Dustine Rene Bernasor <dust...@thecyberguardian.com>
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 04:50:45 GMT
Hello again,

I upgraded to 1.2.1 and did a reset (again), doing everything for scratch.

This time, when I reach the Confirm Hosts step, everything is successful
but the Next button is disabled and I cannot proceed to the next step.
(screenshot attached)

There is an error according to the Chrome dev tools:

 1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'paths' of null app.js:8969
    <http://192.168.1.51:8080/javascripts/app.js>
     1.
        (anonymous function)app.js:8969
        <http://192.168.1.51:8080/javascripts/app.js>
     2.
        App.WizardStep3Controller.Em.Controller.extend.parseWarningsapp.js:8960
        <http://192.168.1.51:8080/javascripts/app.js>
     3.
        $.ajax.successapp.js:8767
        <http://192.168.1.51:8080/javascripts/app.js>