From "Artem Ervits" <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject Re: Ambari/Puppet
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 01:45:39 GMT
The ambari wiki walks you through installing other components in the stack.

Artem Ervits
Data Analyst
New York Presbyterian Hospital

From: Satish Abburi [mailto:satish.abburi@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:11 PM
To: ambari-user@incubator.apache.org <ambari-user@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Ambari/Puppet

Thanks.

Where can i get more info. on how Ambari and Puppet are integrated architecturally. Also,
if we need to add another component to Hadoop stack and have it installed/configured/managed
with Ambari- what is the procedure to achieve this. Looking for right doc. pointers or any
samples for jump start.

Thanks,
Satish

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Siddharth Wagle <swagle@hortonworks.com<mailto:swagle@hortonworks.com>>