From "Artem Ervits" <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject Install components at a later time
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 13:18:15 GMT
Hello all,

Firstly, I'd like to thank the Ambari contributors for such a wonderful project. Secondly,
I have a question regarding installation of additional components on 1.2.0. If I was to choose
a minimal install of HDFS only, is there an option to install additional components at a later
time? I was not able to find that option. In other words, if I was to choose not to install
HBase during initial install or let's say LDAP integration, but come 1.2.1, I would like to
do that. Is it possible to add additional components then? If not yet, what version is this
option going to come with?

Thank you!