From Mahadev Konar <maha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: ETA: Release 1.2.0
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 16:01:22 GMT
 Artem,
 Usually a release takes 10 days or so to go through. You should be able to
try out the release from the docs: the rpms and other artifacts are
available on the repository links in the docs below:

http://incubator.apache.org/ambari/1.2.0/installing-hadoop-using-ambari/content/index.html

 Please let us know how it goes.

thanks
mahadev

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:49 AM, Artem Ervits <are9004@nyp.org> wrote:

>  Hello all,****
>
> ** **
>
> I noticed that documentation on the main site was updated as of yesterday
> and Jira only has a number of unresolved issues. Is there an ETA on the RC
> release? I’d love to start testing, is there a link to updated bits or do I
> need to pull from trunk and compile?****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks.****
>
> ** **
>
> Artem Ervits****
>
> Data Analyst****
>
> New York Presbyterian Hospital****
>
> ** **

> This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named recipient, and
may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient,