From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: about AMBARI-666 ambari-web not login
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 05:23:34 GMT
Hi Peicheng,

The documentation that you referred is outdated and you will not be
able to install a cluster if you simply follow it.  Sorry about
that...
AMBARI-666 was a development branch for the new, unreleased 1.2.0
version of Ambari.  The code from this branch was merged to trunk
about a month ago.
We will be releasing 1.2.0 shortly (in a week or so) along with
updated documentation.
Please try again when 1.2.0 is released.

Thanks for your patience!

Yusaku