From Pramod Thangali <pthang...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: About AMBARI-666 future?
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 15:20:18 GMT
Peter,

Ambari 666 is not ready for general use. If you are curious, you can build
and test components by following instructions here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Ambari-666+Development

If you are looking to use this to deploy the stack and rather not deal with
complicated setup procedures, you should just wait a few weeks.

-Pramod