From Hitesh Shah <hit...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari 0.9 install won't start
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 06:39:48 GMT
Try doing an iptables stop or disable selinux if that is blocking something.

Anything in the httpd access or error logs?

-- Hitesh

On Aug 13, 2012, at 7:31 PM, Artem Ervits wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I did an install using HDP repo and 0.9 branch, the install went without any major issues.
The Ambari service started w/out any problems. However, the UI won't show, the browser window
just sits there blank. No error and no output. Any advice would be nice.

> This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named recipient, and
may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are
mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.