From Hitesh Shah <hit...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: ambari install error
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 14:23:15 GMT
Hi

This error means that puppet agent did not receive the kick or the kick was not acknowledged.
It is usually due the puppet agent not running on the hosts mentioned.

Could you try doing a puppet kick -f --ping to the hosts in question from the puppet master
host and tell us what that gives?

thanks
-- Hitesh