From "Artem Ervits" <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject RE: Ambari initialize cluster step 2 issue
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 21:19:15 GMT
I just setup a one-way root passwordless ssh access from Ambari to the two other nodes. Still
can't get it to work. I disabled iptables and SElinux on all machines. I found Hitesh's powerpoint
on slideshare :), http://www.slideshare.net/Hadoop_Summit/managing-hadoop-clusters-with-ambari
and am looking at the Hortonworks install guide as well.

Result of ssh -I priv_key root@remote returned:

[cid:image001.png@01CD719B.5E4F0940]

In the error log, I found errors here:

[2012:08:03 20:52:47][ERROR][sequentialScriptExecutor][sequentialScriptRunner.php:272][]:
Encountered total failure in transaction 100 while running cmd: /usr/bin/php ./addNodes/findSshableNodes.php
with args: demo root 41 100 42 /var/run/hmc/clusters/demo/hosts.txt

My hosts.txt file looks like this:

namenode

datanode