From Siddharth Wagle <swa...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: JMX metrics for the Jobtracker
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 18:33:30 GMT
Hi Xiong,

Could you provide some more details of how did you manage to install
2.0.0-mr1-cdh4.4.0 using Ambari?
It would be helpful if you could post the generated core-site.xml and
mapred-site.xml

For the JMX properties can you hit the default JMX port for Job Tracker and
get a response, *http://<jt-host>:50030/jmx*

Best Regards,
Sid

--