From Ed Kohlwey <ekohl...@gmail.com>
Subject Work on Modularizing Ambari
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 18:59:38 GMT
Hi,
I and a few of the other folks at Booz Allen are interested in how we can
better modularize Ambari to add and remove components from the stacks.

I have the sense that some other folks are probably already looking at
this. Are there any existing Jira issues, etc. to point to for some design
thoughts? If not is there interest in doing a Google Hangout or something
in the near future to talk about the topic and sketch out a design/plan for
doing so?