From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: how to download the source code of ambari (version release-1.2.5-rc0)from the git
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 16:43:17 GMT
Hi,

You can run the following to clone the Ambari repo:
git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-ambari.git

Once you have cloned the Ambari repo, you can run:
"git branch <tag/branch>" to switch to the tag or branch you'd like.
For example: git branch branch-1.4

Hope this helps.
Yusaku

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 10:34 PM, xiong <casic_2010@126.com> wrote:
> Hi,all,
>    Firstly, which is version of the source code from https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-ambari.git?
> and if  I want to download the source code of ambari  (release-1.2.5-rc0 and branch-1.4)
from the git, how do I do ?

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE