From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Specify path to config files
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 21:49:43 GMT
The Ambari API does not take path to config files as input. You need to
provide the content of *-site.xml file as property value pairs.

E.g. (assuming you are using version 1.2.4.9)
curl -i -X PUT -u admin:admin -d '{"Clusters": {"desired_config": {"type":
"core-site", "tag": "version2", "properties" : { "fs.default.name" :
"localhost:8020",...}}}}' http://localhost:8080/api/v1/clusters/c1

Thanks
Sumit

--