From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Removing and recreating branch - remotes/origin/branch-1.2.5
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 23:06:38 GMT
Hi all,

We are planning to remove the 1.2.5 branch (remotes/origin/branch-1.2.5) and
recreate it based on the trunk. This is in preparation for the 1.2.5
release. As several bug fixes have gone into the trunk, it will be easier to
delete branch-1.2.5 and recreate it.

Let me know if you are using the 1.2.5 branch and removal of the branch will
create problem. We will wait for a day and if there are no objections we
will go ahead with the re-creation of branch 1.2.5.

Thanks
Sumit