From JOAQUIN GUANTER GONZALBEZ <x...@tid.es>
Subject Duplicate configuration options?
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 06:55:10 GMT
Hello devs,

I have been looking in detail the global configuration that Ambari uses to configure some
of the services like MapRed and HDFS, and I have notices there is some duplication in some
of the config keys, and I would like to know if this is a bug or a feature (and how to use
it if it is a feature).

For example, en the global config we have "mapred_child_java_opts_sz" and in the mapred config
we have "mapred.child.java.opts". Same thing for "mapred_map_tasks_max", "mapred_red_tasks_max",
"maxtasks_per_job" and others.

Thanks!
Ximo.

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica
de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on
the basis of the terms set out at: